Popular Posts

5.15.2012

Sweetaprils in Woman's World Magazine!

I am very excited to show you that I was featured in Woman's World Magazine!
Here to show you are my 2 biggest fans! and thanks to my hubby for being my biggest supporter too :)


Stacie, a wonderful editor from Woman's World Magazine contacted me back in January asking if she could featured me in their magazine. Since January she has been truly amazing with the whole process of creating this article. She always kept me informed and even though it took 5 months I always knew what was going on. It has been an amazing experience and loving every minute of it :) Stacie if you are reading this thank you so much for your amazing work! and for giving me this amazing opportunity!!!

On my Facebook page I was happy to announce that I had also made it to the cover, but what I meant to say was that a picture of the diaper motorcycle cake made it to the cover LOL not me. So just to clarify that  beautiful model on the cover is not me :)



I am very happy and very thankful for the wonderful response I am getting from the motorcycle diaper cake tutorial. And like I said before, over a year ago I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to find a tutorial on how to make a motorcycle diaper cake for my sister in law's baby shower, so I created one myself! That is how all of these started!

So go get a copy of  the May 21st issue of Woman's World Magazine that is actually on newsstands NOW! and become a fan of their Facebook page here!

Also I would like to give credit to Christopher Amrhein from Moxie Photography for the picture of me shown on the article. You can become a fan of their facebook page here!

I also would like to thank my family for their support and for ALWAYS believing in me! 

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo



1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is great! Congratulations. :) And thanks for posting the instructions. I am totally looking forward to making one of these.