Popular Posts

3.03.2013

Easter Party Edible Table - Easter Birthday Party Theme

4 years ago I had the idea to make do an Easter birthday theme party for both of my girls. Their birthdays are in April and they are only 1 year and 11 days apart, so having 2 birthday parties is not the best idea (not while they are little anyway). 






As you can see (hopefully) I was trying to make a landscape of grass, flowers, a rainbow in the middle made of cupcakes, clouds, trees and the sun. I first covered the table with brown paper, then I used a pad of color paper to decorate the rest.


I also use peeps around the grass, and I made carrot look a like silverware from Familyfun. for the sun I put a yellow bowl of potato chips and as the rays of sunshine I put different types of yellow cheese. For the tree I used a brown servers as the trunk and filled it with pretzels and goldfish. The I found green containers at the dollar store and filled them up with green veggies and fruit. The clouds have peanut butter and egg salad sandwiches. 





Here is a picture of their cake! A rainbow made of cupcakes

Forgive me about this picture, I know it is kinda hard to see the whole concept I am trying to show you. Here you can see another. I used a basket as the trunk and filled them up with crackers. I place 2 cheese balls near the trunk (they are supposed to be flowers). I used Cuban sandwiches for the adults as part of the tree.
Isn't it the coolest idea ever!!! well so I am about to show you what I did for my girls birthday party. I hope you can see the images well.
This was the inspiration. I fell in love with an article in Parents magazine about a snack table idea for playdates. Here's the image:

I hope you enjoy it and were able to get some good ideas from my girls birthday party!

xoxo






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great party!!! love your blog and ideas are awesome!!More happy for this "Easter" party blogs.

Birthday parties