Popular Posts

3.30.2013

Guest Post: Pamela Gallegos from Pom Graphic Design and her amazing iPhone cases

As time goes on, and as I get closer into finishing nursing school, I have become really passionate about women who work (very hard) on their own to reach their business, fitness, and/or career goals. I am amazed about entrepreneur women and I get excited every time I get to meet someone like that. 

I have asked Pamela Gallegos from Pom Graphic Designs to share her passion for fine arts with us and the AMAZING products she designs!

She has the passion, and that is when her magic happens...take a look...


"My greatest inspiration is nature and its spiritual and magical world within it. Being in complete harmony with myself allows me to listen to my inner soul, this is where true art comes from, and it's a vast and infinite field of creativity and love in all its expressions." -Pamela Gallegos





Pom Graphic Design & Fine Arts
“My World, My Mind, My Inner Soul”

I was raised in Peru and now live in the US.

Living in a country with such a rich culture is where it all began.

I had this desire for travel and adventure since I was very little, and once I set foot on my first mystical trip, I started to feel the connection between the harmony in nature and the art within.

That is when I decided to manifest nature in my work.

I communicate my art through oil & acrylic paintings, drawings in pencil or rapidograph, and in 2003 I took the step to take it digital as I achieved my career as a Graphic Designer.

Now my work is a mix of handmade and mixed media, with a combination of vibrant colors, organic shapes, tribal motifs and of course elements of nature, which are my number one inspiration.

In all my work, you can see some aspects and details of natural elements, whether it is a river, tree, rain, sun, etc. all in an abstract form, as well as organic and geometrical shapes. 

"My greatest inspiration is nature and its spiritual and magical world within it. Being in complete harmony with myself allows me to listen to my inner soul, this is where true art comes from, and it's a vast and infinite field of creativity and love in all its expressions."


Graphic Design

I have studied graphic design and art in 2 different countries and have done so with passion for approximately 7 years now. I am highly knowledgeable and talented in many mainstream illustrative programs such as Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe InDesign CS5.
My designs stem mostly from my experience in artwork and mixed media and my passion for painting and illustration.

Besides my poster prints I also offer custom services off:

• Business Cards • Postcards • Flyers • Logo Design • Brochures • Envelopes • Letterheads • Posters • Menus • Calendars • Catalogs • Newsletters • Magazine Layout/Design • Greeting Cards • Bookmarks Design

For Pamela's Etsy shop click here!
To purchase her amazing iPhone covers click here!
Visit her website click here!
Don't forget to Like her facebook page!
Follow her on Pinterest!



<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
Thank you Pamela for sharing your passion with me! I wish you the best of luck!

Rocio

<!--[endif]-->

5 comments:

Mike Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sulistio Imam said...

I was about to say something on this topic . But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing. umroh plus dubai